Have you ever thought why our elders and doctors suggested to eat green gram in diseases…? Sprouts for good health…
Everyone knows that pulses are rich in protein, but the best, healthy and powerful pulse among pulses is green gram.
The special thing about sprouts, green gram or mung dal is that it is digestible.
Apart from this, carbohydrates, many types of vitamins, phosphorus and minerals are found in moong dal, which have the ability to fight many diseases.
Their are a lot of other benefits of sprouts, green gram or mung dal too which everyone should know which are as follows –
- Green gram or Mung, either it is consumed whole, spited or sprouted is rich in nutrients.
- After sprouting, the amount of nutrients calcium, iron, protein, carbohydrates and vitamins found in it doubles.
- Sprouted green gram curry or mung dal contains magnesium, copper, folate, riboflavin, vitamin-C, fiber, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, vitamin B-6, niacin, thiamine and protein.
- Some people think that green gram or mung dal is meant to be eaten in illness, whereas green gram or moong dal has so many nutritious elements that it should be included in your daily diet.
- Only one bowl of cooked green gram or moong dal has less than 100 calories.
- After eating it, one does not feel hungry for a long time.
- Eating a bowl of green gram or moong dal with roti or bread in dinner provides full nutrition and soon the increased weight is reduced.
- Sprouts, green gram or moong dal plays an important role in reducing obesity.
- Research suggests that eating green gram or moong dal also provides protection against skin cancer.
- With the help of moong, blood pressure can be controlled easily, as well as moong also reduces the level of cholesterol.
- It reduces the effect of sodium, so that the blood pressure does not increase.
- Mung is able to fulfill iron deficiency.
- Generally, vegetarians consume less iron in their diet.
- Iron deficiency can be overcome by including moong in your diet, which will automatically reduce the risk of anemia.
- In the problem of ringworm, itching and itching, grinding mung dal with peel and applying it on the affected area is beneficial.
- In case of typhoid, eating moong dal gives great relief to the patient.
- The body becomes weak after any disease. Eating moong dal gives strength to the body.
- Excessive sweating also stops with the paste of moong dal.
- Heat the dal lightly and grind it. Then mix some amount of water in this powder and massage it on the whole body like a paste, the complaint of excessive sweating will go away.
- Moong can also be used after sprouting, it is very beneficial and healthy and by its consumption many diseases can be prevented and freedom can be found.
- Sprouted moong must be consumed because it fulfills the deficiency of essential elements in the body and makes the body strong.
- It is also digestible.
- There is no better vegetarian food item than this.
- The glucose level in sprouted moong is very low, due to which diabetics can eat it.
- By consuming sprouted moong, the digestive system always remains correct, due to which there is no stomach related problem and life remains happy.
- Sprouted moong has the property of removing toxins from the body.
- Its consumption reduces the toxic elements in the body and the body remains healthy and fit.
- By consuming sprouted moong regularly, the effect of age is not visible on the face soon.
- Sprouted moong contains peptides that balance blood pressure and are effective in keeping the body healthy and strong.
- Sprouted moong is rich in fiber, due to which there is no problem of indigestion and constipation and the digestive system remains healthy.
- Moong dal has properties that increase the body’s immunity and give it the strength to fight diseases.