Simple ways and tips to stay beautiful and young for years
Be it a man or a woman no one wants to grow old, everyone wants to remain young forever. It is difficult to hide the growing age. White hair can be blackened with color and dye, but age can be detected from the freckles and loose skin of the face. Some people resort to creams and medicines to look younger, to look beautiful, and to beautify their faces. Still, you can easily look beautiful and forever young at home by adopting some indigenous Ayurvedic remedies and home beauty tips. Can take measures.
If we look around, we will see that a man and a woman in their 40s have two to three children, more than half of their hair has fallen out and wrinkles appear on their faces.
If you are a hero or heroine working in films, they look half of their age. Makeup also contributes a lot to look younger than age, but you can reduce the signs of aging by adopting natural methods.
To always look young, it is also necessary to follow some rules, which are known to only a few people. Today in this article, along with the way to stay young, we will also learn about those rules.
- According to Ayurveda, one must eat Amla daily to keep the body healthy and strengthen the digestive power. Amla is also very useful for the face and hair. Eating one amla every day slows down the anti-aging process.
- Cocoa chocolate contains vitamin B and protein, and dark chocolate if eaten in small amounts helps in burning body fat. Also, hair and skin remain beautiful.
- Due to excessive stress and anger, a person starts looking old before time. The effect of mental anxiety is clearly visible on the skin. So keep yourself away from stress. For this, you can also take the help of meditation.
Home remedies to stay young and beautiful
- To stay young, rub papaya pieces on the face every day and then wash the face. With this home remedy, the particles of dust and dirt accumulated in the face start getting cleaned, as well as freckles start disappearing from the face, and a glow comes.
- Consumption of linseed is a panacea to staying young for a long time. Omega fatty acids are abundant in it. Make a powder by grinding linseed seeds and take a little powder with water every morning.
- Mix two to three drops of rose water, three to four drops of glycerin, and half a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it on the face with the help of cotton before going to bed at night. It is like a home cream to remove facial freckles, which will tighten the skin and also make skin clean.
- Mix one spoon of curd, one spoon of rose water, and one spoon of honey, add a ripe banana to it and keep it on your face for 15 minutes. With this remedy also the wrinkles on the face start to clear.
- Wheatgrass is also called the Sanjeevani herb of the earth. Like gooseberry, wheatgrass also has anti-aging properties. By consuming it every day, you will be healthy and will look young for a long time.
- Minerals and vitamins are present in plenty in coconut, which along with moisturizing the skin, also makes the skin healthy and young. Apply coconut milk and raw coconut on the face for 15 minutes and then wash it. This remedy makes the face glow and also gets rid of freckles.
- Soak moong dal at night before sleeping. When it sprouts in the morning, then chew it and eat it. Moong dal is rich in vitamin E which is useful in slowing down the rate of aging.
What to eat to stay young
- To maintain the beauty of your face and to always look young, it is necessary that you eat such food which contains a sufficient amount of nutrients. Include green vegetables, fruits, and milk in your diet. These provide strength to the body and necessary nutrition to the skin and the skin always remains healthy and fresh.
- Regular consumption of papaya, watermelon, pineapple, mango, amla, lemon, orange, cauliflower, tomato, and green chilies does not affect the body from early aging.
- Kidney beans are rich in potassium and fibers and their consumption keeps cholesterol low, which keeps heart diseases at bay. Apart from this, protein is also high in kidney beans.
- Avocado, also known as Makhanfal, is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, which are useful in keeping the skin young and fresh.
- Broccoli is rich in fiber and vitamin C, the consumption of which keeps weight under control and helps in fighting heart diseases.
- Blueberries contain vitamin C, which improves blood circulation and slows down aging.
- Facial wrinkles are one of the main signs of aging. Drink 3 to 4 liters of water throughout the day, it removes the problem of freckles and protects the body from many diseases.
Yoga to look younger
- Removing facial freckles and preventing them from coming is the most important way to look younger. For this, facial exercises and yoga can be done.
- Say the English letters O and E, this will make your face shrink once and expand once. Do this exercise for 5 to 7 minutes and after that make your lips as if you are whistling. Do both these procedures for 10 to 15 minutes a day.
- To keep the body healthy, morning walk, evening walk, and yoga should be included in your daily routine.
Tips to stay young forever
- To look young and beautiful, one should take good sleep, but for this, instead of sleeping late, adopt the habit of sleeping early and getting up early. Waking up early in the morning keeps many types of diseases away and the body also remains healthy. To look young even in old age, wake up early in the morning and do yoga and exercise.
- Leave the habit of drinking water while eating and immediately after eating.
- Correct wrong eating habits and bad eating habits and stay away from smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Keep water in a copper utensil every night before sleeping and drink water from this utensil in the morning on an empty stomach. With this remedy, there is no gas and acidity in the stomach and at the same time, there is a glow on the face.
- Avoid consuming too many sweets and too much salt.
- To remain young forever, along with body fitness, mental fitness is also very important, so keep yourself mentally fit and active.